If your check engine light is on, or your car is running poorly or stalling, we can diagnose the problem and help get you safely back on the road. Our ASE certified technicians will perform an auto diagnostic using state of the art equipment and a thorough inspection determine exactly what repairs are needed.
Engine Diagnostic Service
- A scan of your vehicle’s onboard computer
- Documentation of the diagnostic trouble code(s) (DTC) and code description(s)
- A database check for any technical service bulletins issued by the vehicle manufacturer that may be related to the DTC(s)
- Road test of the vehicle to verify complaint (if running)
- Visual inspection of the engine compartment for obvious electrical or vacuum related conditions
- Complete battery and charging system analysis
- One or more of the following tests: fuel pressure, spark, compression, individual component
- An answer to the cause of the malfunction
- Estimate for repair
When your vehicle isn't running properly and/or your check engine light is on, you can experience reduced gas mileage, and it can be a safety concern. It's important to have your car checked out right away before things get any worse. Contact us today to schedule your automotive diagnostic and we'll give your car the attention and service it deserves.