Our ASE certified mechanics will make sure your cars A/C and heat keep you at just the right temperature. We offer testing and maintenance as well as complete repair of your system to make sure it's cooling and heating efficiency.
Automotive Air Conditioning Inspections Include:
- System fan level check
- System PSI pressure reading to verify Freon level
- Output temperature check
- Blower fan and compressor examination to ensure proper operation
- Belts and hoses inspection to discover indications of aging and potential failure
- Identify any refrigerant leaks
- Diagnosis of possible problems with faulty switches, fuses, wiring, the condenser, or internal compressor seal failure
A/C Recharge Service
If your vehicles AC isn't blowing cold air, you might need an air conditioner recharge, which includes:
- Recharging with additional refrigerant to bring pressure up to specifications
- Introduction of fluorescent dye to visually reveal system leaks
Other Automotive A/C problems
If you notice bad smells coming from your car air conditioning, it could be that your cabin air filter needs to be replaced. Another cause of strange odors coming from the vents can be a moldy evaporator case which could indicate other problems with your system.
Schedule an inspection today and our technicians will diagnose the problem and provide you with an estimate for repairs to get your heating and cooling system working as it should.